Women have gained more equal access and control over information and knowledge, resources, decision making in family and community affairs. The organization is succeeded in enhancing the capacities of the poorest of the poor women especially from dalit background. The organization has provided ample opportunities to bring women folk to the main stream of the society. Having worked with rural women for many years and empower them Meebha felt the desire to create awareness on their rights resulting in their empowerment.
- Participation of women in PRI
- Participation of women in the decision making at the level of family and society as Am whole.
- Rights of women over house, land, resources and freedom for its usage and enjoyment.
- Social prestige, respect, dignities and securities for the women.
- Gender equalities and the honour towards education, economy and society as a whole
- Freedom from social discrepancies, exploitations and violence
- Social integrity
- Promotion and consolidation of social and community organizations of Pardhi & Minority
- Benefits under government schemes and securities
- Empowerment and strengthen
- Stabilization and empowerment of women SHGs
- Economic development of women through federation